Private Nutrition Coaching
You're a busy mom with a lot going on. You miss the energy you once had, but aren't sure what habits you should change...or let's be honest, you don't have time or energy to prepare a special meal for yourself so you find yourself eating the left over chicken nuggets off your child's plate...again.
Who is coaching recommended for?
If you've been thinking about making changes, but can't seem to find the time or aren't sure exactly where to start, coaching is for you. Do you ever find yourself wondering which area of your health to prioritize? Do you just need someone to help you figure out what to do step by step? Are you sick of counting calories, macros, or points? Sick of trying new diets and having people tell you that juices, oils, shakes, pills, or wraps will solve all of your problems?
I take a science based approach that is proven to help you change behaviors in order to make lasting change. Forever this time.
My goal is to help you to learn to eat intuitively, and truly find joy and happiness in your journey to a healthier life. I'm here to help you set goals and meet them. I'm here to help you love and appreciate your body, and finally find balance and moderation.
My goal is to teach moms easy ways to plan ahead to simplify having a healthier lifestyle.
The Premium Coaching Package includes:
- Meet the coach. A 10 minute pre-consult to make sure we are a great fit for each other
- Let's get started. 90 minute initial coaching session to define your goals, address barriers, and create a plan specific to YOU and your life
- Follow-up. Weekly follow-up coaching sessions (via phone, facetime/skype, or in person if local) to give you the support you need to help you achieve your short-term goals, and tweak things where necessary
- 12 week commitment (12 week minimum, to give your body the chance it needs to make changes and see results)
Free Extras ($75 value):
- Personalized goal sheets to keep you accountable and help you remember what you are working on and working towards at any given time
- My easy meal planning guide to help you step up your dinner game (no boring chicken and broccoli here)
- If you need extra help...Weekly email contact to answer any additional questions that may arise during the week