I wrote about my favorite podcasts in this blog post, but I wanted to do a little update! I seriously love listening to podcasts, and they are a great way to help me feel connected and productive during long days of mom-ing, while I'm driving, or even just on a walk while I'm pushing the stroller.
Here are 11 podcasts I LOVE!
topic: #momlife / marriage
- Atomic moms. "A modern parenting podcast about the joys and complexities of caring for our little ones and ourselves." I love this podcast! Ellie has amazing guests and is just so positive and uplifting I could listen to her all day.
- the Mara & Megan show: amazing mamas sharing stories about motherhood. And I might be biased, but check out my episode on postpartum body love here!
- The mom hour. These mamas are full of practical tips to help with mom life at every stage.
- One Extraordinary Marriage: Hosts Tony and Alisa talk about all things sex, love, relationship, and marriage and they are so inspiring. Their honesty is refreshing and every time I listen to this podcast I learn something.
- The Chalene Show. I am a huge fangirl for Chalene Johnson and her podcast is great. She tackles everything from productivity and motivation to health, fitness, and sleep.
- Sorta Awesome. This is one of the first podcasts I started listening to back in 2014 and I still love it. Host Meg Tietz chats with one of her three co-hosts each week and they talk about little (and big) ways to make life more awesome.
- The Lively Show with Jess Lively. I'm a recent fan of this show and it' all about various aspects of life including relationships, the law of attraction, mindset, and meditation.
- Smartest Person in the Room. Each season, host Laura Tremaine tackles a different topic. This season she is digging deep into the mind-body connection, and it is powerful stuff.
If you have a business or side hustle, these are great podcasts to listen to!
- The Goal Digger Podcast with Jenna Kutcher. Jenna is a down to earth and full of wisdom. Shes amazingly successful and teaches from her own experiences and also has guest hosts from all different areas of business.
- School of Greatness with Lewis Howes: Lewis is an amazing force of positivity and this podcast is part short motivational speech, and partially digs deep into business, life, and tackling obstacles with his amazing guests.
- Online Marketing Made Easy with Amy Porterfield. Amy is incredibly smart and full of great tips that she has learned from building her 7 figure online business.
of course I love shows like RadioLab, Serial, etc, but these are what I'm playing in my earbuds these days! Please let me know what your faves are!